Monday, July 23, 2007

what's with HUMAN PHEROMONE???

I know that some of you are not that familiar of this word. Anyways, I named my blog as "human pheromone" 'coz i really really like it and i love this word. Non-sense actually for some, but for me it's a nice word. I got this word from my favorite cartoon movie which is the Alice Academy. I'm not sure of it's real meaning but on my own understanding, pheromone means a power to attttact. Like the human pheromone,it means a power to attract human....(^^,)....
So,watch out! 'Coz maybe after you read this message,you'll find yourself being addicted or attracted by my blog.... I hope you have a nullifying alice so that you can protect yourself from my Human Pheromone....(only alice fanatics can really understand what I'm talking about)...(^^,)
enjoy reading!!!!GOD BLESS!!!

2 comments:

Dante said...

Nice post. Keep it up. But don't format every word in your text to be BOLD.

Unknown said...

If you don't mind look at my site also and let me comprehend what you think.
find here