Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Most Valuable Thing...

All of us has it's own personal things which we considered as the most important thing in life. On my part, my most valuable things are GOD,my family and my friends. First and for most,GOD...he's the most important thing of all because without him, I can do nothing... He's the only one who gives answers to my questions,he's always there to listen for me whenever I have problems and I'm shy to open it up to someone...He did not ignored me when I need comfort...when I was about to lose hope, he's always there to encourage me and help me stand...I'm strong and happy person outside, but deep inside of me is a girl that's full of unanswered questions and sad feelings which GOD only knows all about it... The second most valuable thing in me is my FAMILY...they're my inspiration, my strength and the reason why I'm still standing and where I am standing and what I have right now...I can't live without them for short...I'm very thankful to God that he put me in this kind of family...a family that's full of love, laughters,caring, and everything... The third most important thing in me are my friends...they're my companion in everyday...they made my days colourful and meaningful...without them, my school days were dull and boring...
And those are my most valuable things in life...without all of them, I am useless and I can't imagine a day and even a minute without them by my side....I'll do my best and give my best and I would also even surrender my life and sacrifice my all just for them to be happy 'coz I love all of them...(^^,)

No comments: